1. Heat the oil and add the jeera seeds and allow to splutter.
2. Add the paneer, curry powder and the chillies and stir-fry till the chillies are nicely burnt in the oil.
3. If you are using pickle, then stir fry the paneer pieces and then add the chillies pickle and stir fry for only 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Remove and serve warm.
6. If you are using chilli pickle you could avoid the curry powder.
Chilli Paneer Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chilli Paneer Rice from Awesome Cuisine.