Cooking time: 25 mins.
250 gms potatoes (boiled)
1 onion (finely chopped)
50 gms cabbage (grated
1/4 cup peas (boiled)
2 – 3 green chillies (chopped)
2 tbsp bread crumbs
Salt & black pepper powder (to taste)
1/2 tsp chat masala powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp oil
Tomato rings, onion slices and lemon wedges.
1. Boil potatoes and peas separately.
2. Mix all the ingredients (except bread crumbs, oil) for the cutlets.
3. Preheat the oven at 250 degree Celsius at convection mode.
4. Applying oil on your hands, shape the mixture into cutlets and coat with bread crumbs. Brush with oil.
5. Place these cutlets on the greased non-stick tawa / microwave safe flat dish at high rack and bake for 25 – 30 minutes till golden brown.
6. Reposition frequently for uniform browning.
7. Serve hot with crisp salad, wafers and green chutney or sauce.