Cooking time: 15 – 20 mins.
500 gms boneless fish (cut into 1 cm thick fingers)
50 gms bread crumbs
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chat masala powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
Oil for brushing
1. For the marinade, mix chat masala, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice.
2. Apply this mixture on fish fingers and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
3. Make a paste of the beaten egg, flour and salt.
4. Dip the marinated fish fingers in this paste. And roll them in the bread crumbs. Preheat the oven on convection at 230 degree celcius. Keep the fish fingers on nonstick tawa or microwave safe flat dish on the high rack.
5. Bake at 230 degree celcius for 15 – 20 mins till golden. Change the position in between. Also, brush with oil.
6. Serve hot with your favorite dips and sauce.