Cooking time: 10 – 15 mins.
4 bread slices
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 large onion (chopped)
1 large tomato (chopped)
1 large capsicum (chopped)
200 gms Pizza cheese
Salt and black pepper powder (to taste)
1. Apply little butter on both the sides of bread.
2. In a microwave safe bowl steam all the vegetables at 100% power for 30 secs.
3. Apply sauce on one side of the bread and spread the steamed vegetables on it.
4. Sprinkle with grated cheese and grill at the high rack on non stick tawa / microwave safe flat dish for 10 – 15 min or till the cheese melts.
5. Relish with chutney and potato wafers.