Bread slices – 4
Mint leaves – 1 cup, chopped fine
Coriander leaves – 1 cup, chopped fine
Juice of half lemon
Fresh green chillies – 2, thinly sliced
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Combine mint and coriander leaves with green chillies.
2. Place them in a blender with a little water and process them to make a fine paste.
3. Add salt and sugar and blend them once more.
4. Squeeze in the limejuice.
5. Apply the paste on the bread slices and make a sandwich. Cut through each sandwich diagonally and serve.
Green Chutney Sandwich Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Green Chutney Sandwich from Awesome Cuisine.