Bread slices – 4
Mint leaves – 1 cup, chopped fine
Coriander leaves – 1 cup, chopped fine
Juice of half lemon
Fresh green chillies – 2, thinly sliced
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Combine mint and coriander leaves with green chillies.
2. Place them in a blender with a little water and process them to make a fine paste.
3. Add salt and sugar and blend them once more.
4. Squeeze in the limejuice.
5. Apply the paste on the bread slices and make a sandwich. Cut through each sandwich diagonally and serve.
Green Chutney Sandwich Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Green Chutney Sandwich from Awesome Cuisine.