Baby potatoes – 250 gms, cooked
Chilli powder to taste
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Yogurt – 1 cup
Besan – 1 tbsp
Kasuri methi – 1 tsp, roasted lightly
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a frying pan and saute the potatoes until golden brown.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan. Add ground paste and fry on low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Now add the chilli powder, kasure methi and yogurt whisked with besan and fry for a few more minutes.
4. Add sauteed potatoes and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp garam masala. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with paranthas.