Curd – 4 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Garlic / Ginger paste – 2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
Coriander and cumin powder – 2 tsp
Ready made chaat masala powder – 2 tsp
Red chilli powder to taste
Salt as per taste
1. Cut paneer into cubes.
2. Mix all ingredients for marinade and add cubed vegetables. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. In one bowl put the vegetables and half of the marinade. Toss gently. Cover and refrigerate.
4. In 2 tbsp oil saute marinated mixture. Toss gently to prevent paneer from breaking.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and a sprinkling of chaat masala.
6. Serve with green chutney.