1. Put in garlic, ginger, pepper, soy sauce, sherry, oil and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well to form a smooth marinade.
2. Place the chicken in a large resealable bag and pour over half of the marinade.
3. Coat the chicken well with the mix and let it refrigerate for about half an hour.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Take out the chicken from the refrigerator and place it on grill.
6. Pour in the reserved marinade in a saucepan and let it boil till the chicken gets grilled.
7. Cook the chicken for about 30 to 40 minutes, turning it occasionally and brushing it up with the boiled marinade.
8. When the chicken is completely done, remove from heat and serve hot.
Grilled Soy Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Grilled Soy Chicken from Awesome Cuisine.