500 gm minced mutton or keema.
1 small onion, minced
4 flakes garlic, minced
1/2 inch piece ginger, minced
1 tbsp minced parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp flour
For the sauce
1 cup mutton stock
2 capsicums, cut into wedges after being seeded
4 canned pineapple slices, chopped
1 tbsp soya sauce
1/2 tsp ajino motto
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup pineapple juice blended with 2 tbsp cornflour
1. Mix together mutton, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
2. Blend together beaten egg and flour.
3. Form the meat mixture into balls; dip in egg mixture and deep fry to a golden colour.
4. Drain. Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the capsicums for 2 minutes.
5. Mix in the rest of the sauce ingredients and cook till thick.
6. Pour over meat balls and serve hot.