Minced meat – 250 gms (beef/pork/mutton/chicken)
Egg noodles – 300 gms
Onion – 2 large, finely chopped
Onion leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped
Garlic – 3 flakes, chopped
Green chilli – 4 to 5 pieces, sliced
About 3 litres of clear bone soup or beef/pork/chicken/mutton stock
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Fry the chopped onions, garlic and green chillies together till the onions turn light brown.
2. Add minced meat to the pan and fry for 10 minutes.
3. Add salt to the fried meat and keep aside after cooking.
4. Boil 4 litres of water thoroughly and add the noodles and boil further for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Drain the noodles immediately through a large sieve and run cold water over them to avoid sticking.
6. Squeeze the water from the noodles and transfer them to a serving bowl.
7. Pour hot soup into the bowl of noodles.
8. Put the fried meat-onion mixture and finely chopped green onion leaves on top of it.
9. Serve hot.
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Thukpa from Awesome Cuisine.