1. Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Take metal or wooden skewers pre-soaked in water and form 6-8 koftas around the skewers with the mixture.
3. Pre-heat the grill and place the koftas on grill.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes, turning the kebabs occasionally to avoid burning.
5. Serve with onion rings, mint chutney and slices of lemon.
Grilled Chicken Koftas Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Grilled Chicken Koftas from Awesome Cuisine.