1. Remove stems from mushrooms, wash them and pat dry.
2. Take butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and mix it well.
3. Pre-heat the grill.
4. Brush the mixture over mushroom caps.
5. Place on grill and cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes, turning atleast once.
6. When grilled completely, remove from heat and top with chopped chives.
Grilled Garlic Mushrooms Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Grilled Garlic Mushrooms from Awesome Cuisine.