Red bell peppers – 2, cut into 1/2 inch strips
Onion – 1 large, halved and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
White wine vinegar – 2 tbsp
Italian seasoning – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Eight 5 inch long bamboo skewers that are soaked in water for 30 minutes
Salt as per taste
1. Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating between the items and place them in a shallow baking dish.
2. Mix together lemon juice, vinegar, italian seasoning, olive oil and salt in a separate bowl and pour it over the kebabs.
3. Cover them and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight.
4. Pre-heat the grill and place the skewers over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Turn the skewers occasionally in between till they are tender.
Marinated Vegetable Kebabs Recipe