Red bell peppers – 2, cut into 1/2 inch strips
Onion – 1 large, halved and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
White wine vinegar – 2 tbsp
Italian seasoning – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Eight 5 inch long bamboo skewers that are soaked in water for 30 minutes
Salt as per taste
1. Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating between the items and place them in a shallow baking dish.
2. Mix together lemon juice, vinegar, italian seasoning, olive oil and salt in a separate bowl and pour it over the kebabs.
3. Cover them and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight.
4. Pre-heat the grill and place the skewers over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Turn the skewers occasionally in between till they are tender.
Marinated Vegetable Kebabs Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Marinated Vegetable Kebabs from Awesome Cuisine.