Ears of corn – 6 to 12, with the husks still on
Olive oil – 1/2 cup
Green onions – 1 bunch, finely chopped
1. Gently pull back the husks on each ear of corn and remove the silk.
2. Place the ears of corns in a large cooking pan.
3. Fill with water to cover the corn and leave it aside for a few hours.
4. Remove the corn from water and brush it with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle about 1 to 2 teaspoons of finely chopped green onions and pull the husks back over the corn.
6. Now prepare the smoker and place the ears of corn of 225F
7. It will take around 1 1/2 hours to get rightly smoked.
8. When done, take the corns out, pull back the husks carefully and enjoy the delicious smoked corn on the cob.