Potatoes – 6
Green pepper – 1, julienned
Onions – 3, large, sliced into rings
Olive oil – 4 tbsp
Lemon pepper to taste (lemon and cracked pepper)
Balsamic vinegar – 4 tbsp
White flour – 1 tbsp
Fresh cream – 1 tbsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt and White pepper – little
1. Wash the potatoes and slice them to desired thickness.
2. Place each of the slices on individual serving sections of aluminum foil.
3. Scatter the green peppers and onion rings over the potatoes.
4. Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and pour it over the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and fold the foil over to make individual pouches of potatoes.
6. Roast on the upper grill crate for 40 minutes on indirect heat.
7. Alternatively, you can also wrap them up in an aluminum foil and prepare them on slow fire in a normal gas oven.