Paneer – 1 kg
Suji – 50 gms
Khoya – 25 gms
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cooking oil for deep frying
Sugar – 1 kg
1. To make a dough, mix all the paneer, suji and ghee.
2. Heat water in a pan and add the sugar into it.
3. Boil it to make a sugar syrup which is not too thick in consistency.
4. Take a portion of the dough and flatten it.
5. Put a little khoya in the centre and make a ball out of it.
6. Repeat the process with all the dough.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls till they turn brown in colour.
8. Put the balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak for a day before serving.
How to Make Ledikeni Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ledikeni Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.