Peanut Balls is a very popular Indian snack. They can be served as part of a meal, given as a teatime snack or even as a school lunch box snacks. Very simple and easy to make, kids would love this.
Roasted Peanuts – 50 gms, shelled
Honey – 3 tsp
Jaggery – 2 tblsp, powdered
Sesame Seeds – 1 1/2 tblsp
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
1. Dry roast the sesame seeds until golden.
2. Combine this with the peanuts.
3. Add jaggery, cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Add honey and mix well.
5. Make small balls and keep aside for some time.
6. Store them in an airtight container.
7. Serve as a snack.