Eggs – 10
Milk – 2 litres
Jafran – 1/2 tsp
Almonds – a few
Keora water – 1 tsp
Ghee – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 cups
1. Separate the yolks of the eggs from the whites. Thoroughly whisk the egg whites.
2. Take the milk in a pan and boil it. Wait till it gets slightly thickened.
3. Now, add sugar to the milk. Follow it up with the egg yolks and keep stirring.
4. Sprinkle jafran over the whisked egg whites and mix it with the thickened milk.
5. Take the ghee in a pan and heat it. Pour in the milk mixture into it and stir properly. As it gets more thick, put almonds and keora water into it.
6. Smear a flat dish with ghee and empty the mixture into it. When it cools down, slice it into pieces.