Roasted peanuts – 1 1/2 cups (remove outer skin)
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cooking soda – a pinch
1. Put the nuts in thick plastic bag and crush coarsely using a rolling pin.
2. Heat sugar and ghee together in a heavy, frying pan.
3. Reduce flame and stir just once or twice till sugar is melted completely.
4. Remove from fire and quickly mix nuts and cooking soda.
5. Apply ghee to rolling pin and on top of a thick plastic sheet.
6. Pour nut mixture on top of the sheet and quickly roll it with rolling pin.
7. Cut into pieces when it is still warm.