Tomato puree – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1 small, chopped
Tomato – 1 sliced
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Red chilli powder – a pinch
Green chillies – 2, sliced
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Water – 1/4 cup
Eggs – 3, boiled
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander – little, chopped for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
2. Add chopped onions and salt to it for frying the onions faster.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste, red chilli and turmeric powder and mix well.
4. Add tomato puree and sliced tomatoes and stir for a while.
5. Add green chilli and garam masala and also put the water and sliced boiled eggs.
Garnish with coriander and Serve.
Boiled Egg Masala Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Boiled Egg Masala from Awesome Cuisine.