Large whole wheat bread – 2 slices, toasted
Potatoes – 2, small and boiled
Onion – 1/2 small, chopped
Tomato – 1/2 small, chopped
Butter – as required
Coriander leaves – a few
Salt and red pepper to taste
1. Peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Then combine the mashed potatoes with the chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Add salt and red pepper to the above mixture.
4. Now spread the mixture between the two bread slices.
5. Grill/fry the sandwich using a little butter till both sides are light brown.
Serve with ketchup or mint chutney
Potato Sandwich Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Potato Sandwich from Awesome Cuisine.