1/4 kg Paneer
1 cup thick Curd
1/2 tblsp powdered Black pepper
1/2 tblsp powedered jeera
A pinch of salt
Oil for frying
1. Slice the paneer into 1 ich thick big slices.
2. Take the curd in a wide bowl.
3. Add salt, jeera powder and pepper powder.
4. Stir well.
5. Add paneer slices. Mix well and leave it for half an hour.
6. Take a non-stick frying pan. Add enough oil and heat it.
7. Take out the paneer slices and fry it on low fire, turning both sides, till brown in colour.
Note: Instead of frying, you can also grill it in an oven. It is very nutritious.
Paneer Fry Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer Fry from Awesome Cuisine.