1/4 kg Paneer
1 cup thick Curd
1/2 tblsp powdered Black pepper
1/2 tblsp powedered jeera
A pinch of salt
Oil for frying
1. Slice the paneer into 1 ich thick big slices.
2. Take the curd in a wide bowl.
3. Add salt, jeera powder and pepper powder.
4. Stir well.
5. Add paneer slices. Mix well and leave it for half an hour.
6. Take a non-stick frying pan. Add enough oil and heat it.
7. Take out the paneer slices and fry it on low fire, turning both sides, till brown in colour.
Note: Instead of frying, you can also grill it in an oven. It is very nutritious.