Ripe Mangoes – 200 gms
Paneer – 200 gms, cut into small cubes
Plain Flour (Maida) – 2/3 cup
Sugar – 1/3 cup (adjust as preferred)
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cashew Nuts – few
1. Peel and finely chop the mangoes.
2. Combine this with the paneer and grind to a smooth paste, without adding water.
3. Heat little ghee in a pan.
4. Add the flour and fry for 30 to 60 seconds, without getting burnt.
5. Add the ground mango and paneer mixture.
6. Reduce flame to low.
7. Stir well for a minute or two.
8. Add sugar and stir well.
9. When the mixture starts to thicken add the remaining ghee and mix.
10. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
11. Break the cashew nuts and add to the mixture.
12. Make small round laddus and keep aside until set.
13. Serve in a clean and airtight container.