Nothing like a chilled glass of Mint and Ginger Iced Tea on a hot summer day.
Cold water – 4 cups
Ginger – 1/4 cup, sliced
Mint Tea – 3 to 4 bags
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp (adjust as required)
Honey – 3 tblsp
Slices of Lemon for garnish
Mint Leaves for garnish
1. Heat water in a pan and bring to a boil.
2. Switch off the flame.
3. Add the tea bags and ginger. Let it steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bags and strain the tea to remove the ginger.
5. Add lemon juice and honey.
6. Stir well and allow it to cool.
7. Add ice cubes to serving glasses.
8. Pour the tea over the ice.
9. Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.
10. Serve chill.