Rawa – 1 cup
Maida – 1 cup (all purpose flour will do)
Rice flour – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tblsp
Mustard seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, medium sized
Ginger juliennes – 1 tsp
Green chillies – 2 to 3
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Sour curd – 2 tblsp (optional)
Curry leaves – few
Water as requied
Salt as per taste
1. Make a smooth batter of rawa, maida, rice flour and salt with water as required to make a dosa consistency.
2. Pour the beaten sour curd and add chopped onions, coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies to the batter and mix well.
3. In a small nonstick pan, add oil, mustard seeds. When it splutters, add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
4. Pour this into the dosa mixture and let it stand for about 1/2 hour.
5. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it to a round shape. Pour oil/ghee all around it.
6. Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
Karacha Dosa Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Karacha Dosa from Awesome Cuisine.