3/4 cup vinegar
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
3/4 cup sugar
5 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp corn flour
2 spring onions
To make Sauce:
1. Mix all the ingredients in a pan, except the corn flour, with some water and bring to boil.
2. Mix corn flour with a little water and add to the pan.
3. Cook, stirring frequently until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make Chop Suey:
1. Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the onions for 3-4 minutes
2. Add the remaining vegetables and saute.
3. Stir in the salt and noodles and toss.
4. Mix in the prepared sauce
5. Serve hot garnished with shredded spring onion greens.