1 whole Chicken (about 1 kg)
3 tbsp Oil
12 green chillies
3 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp chopped ginger
1 onion, roughtly chopped
1 tsp cumin seeds
3 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
juice of 1 lime
1. Wash and clean the chicken and cut into 8 pieces.
2. Grind fine, all the ingredients for the spice paste.
3. Rub spice paste over chicken and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken over low heat.
5. Add 1/2 cup water, cover pan and cook until the chicken is tender.
6. Serve hot with rice.
Coorg Chicken Fry Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Coorg Chicken Fry from Awesome Cuisine.