1 Whole Chicken (about 1 kg)
2 tbsp Oil
2 tsp Coriander seeds
1 tsp Cumin seeds
10 dry Red Chillies
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
6 Garlic cloves
3 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup natural Vinegar
1. Wash and clean the chicken and cut into 8 pieces.
2. Grind fine, all the ingredients for the spice paste.
3. Rub the spice paste over the chicken and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until brown.
5. Sprinkle in 1/2 cup water and cook covered until the chicken is tender and quite dry.
Chicken Masala Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Masala from Awesome Cuisine.