1 Whole Chicken (about 1 kg)
2 tbsp Oil
2 tsp Coriander seeds
1 tsp Cumin seeds
10 dry Red Chillies
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
6 Garlic cloves
3 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup natural Vinegar
1. Wash and clean the chicken and cut into 8 pieces.
2. Grind fine, all the ingredients for the spice paste.
3. Rub the spice paste over the chicken and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until brown.
5. Sprinkle in 1/2 cup water and cook covered until the chicken is tender and quite dry.