1 Whole Chicken (about 1 kg)
1 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Oil
2 Onions, chopped
8-10 Curry Leaves
1/2 cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp coarsely ground Black Peppercorns
1 tsp Cumin powder
2 tbsp chopped ginger
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1. Wash and clean the chicken and cut into 8 pieces.
2. Grind fine, all the ingredients for the spice paste.
3. Place chicken in a pan with 1 cup water, salt and the spice paste.
4. Cook over medium heat until chicken is tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions and curry leaves until the onions turns golden brown.
6. Add the cooked chicken and fry for 5 minutes or until quite dry.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti or bread.
Chicken Pepper Fry Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Pepper Fry from Awesome Cuisine.