2 tsp refined oil
1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
4 spring onions, shredded
1 cup sprouted moong
3 tsp soy sauce
3 tsp chilli sauce
salt and pepper to taste
2 spring roll wrappers
1. Heat the oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables and sprouts for 1-2 minutes until well coated with oil but tender.
2. Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Remove from heat and drain out any excess liquid.
4. Cut each spring roll wrapper into 2 pieces
5. Spread filling on each piece
6. Roll and tuck in the sides.
7. Lightly oil a baking tray. Place the rolls on the tray.
8. Bake in oven preheated to 200C for 15-20 minutes or until the rolls are golden coloured and crisp. Serve hot.
Baked Spring Rolls Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Baked Spring Rolls from Awesome Cuisine.