A simple side dish ideal for dinner or lunch. Asparagus is rich in nutrients and is a good source of fiber, vitamins and folate.
Asparagus – 1/2 bunch, cleaned, ends trimmed
Red Chilli Powder – a pinch
Olive Oil – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
1. Mix all the ingredients, except asparagus, in a bowl.
2. Add the asparagus and mix well until evenly coated.
3. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a grill pan over medium flame.
5. Cook the asparagus on both sides until evenly cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Remove and serve at once.