Raw Groundnuts – 2 cups
Bengal Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Rice Flour – 1 1/2 tblsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp, powdered
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – to deep fry
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Sprinle very little water on top of groundnuts, mix with hand and then sprinkle flour so that it sticks to the groundnuts.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Sprinkle hand-full of groudnuts into hot oil, so that it falls separately.
5. When it becomes crisp and golden, remove from oil and drain on absorbent paper.
6. Once it is cooled, store in air-tight container.
Masala Groundnuts Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Masala Groundnuts from Awesome Cuisine.