1 cup whole cashew nuts
1/2 cup bengalgram dal flour (besan)
2 tsp rice flour
1 tsp chilly powder
2 tsp hot ghee for mixing (optional)
salt to taste
ghee or oil for frying
1. Pick and clean the nuts. If necessary break each into 2 neat pieces.
2. Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl (except oil for frying). Sprinkle very little water and mix in the ingredients so that they form a sticky batter.
3. Add the nuts and gently rub into the batter so that the nuts are coated with the batter.
4. Heat ghee/oil and drop the nuts, a few at a time and stir the oil constantly so that all the nuts get done evenly.
5. When nuts turn golden brown, remove from fire, and put them on a paper towel. Cool and store.
Fried Cashew Nuts Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fried Cashew Nuts from Awesome Cuisine.