Eggs – 8 to 10, beaten
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Capsicum – 1, chopped, deseeded
Red Onions – 1 or 2 (depending on size), chopped
Spring Onion – 1, chopped
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, chopped, deseeded
Oil – 3 to 4 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 2 tblsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tomatoes, spring onions, onions, capsicum and green chillies.
3. Stir-fry for a minute or two and remove.
4. Beat the eggs well.
5. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
6. Pour some of the egg mixture and swirl it around.
7. When the eggs are half-cooked, add some of the vegetable mixture.
8. Flip it over gently (or fold in half) and cook until the eggs begin to set.
9. Then scramble the eggs using a spatula, until lightly browned.
10. Transfer to a serving plate and serve.