Bread Slices – 4
Pizza Sauce – 4 tblsp
Cucumber – 1, small, sliced into rounds
Potatoes – 1, medium, sliced into rounds, boiled
Carrot – 1, sliced
Butter – 2 tblsp
Cheese – 2 tblsp, grated
Sugar – a small pinch
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – finely chopped, to garnish
1. Heat 1 tblsp of butter in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Add all the vegetables slices and cook till tender.
3. Add sugar, salt and pepper powder.
4. Apply butter and pizza sauce on the bread slices.
5. Place 2 slices of carrot, potato and cucumber over one slice.
6. Garnish with cheese and grill for 3 to 4 minutes till cheese melts.
7. Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
8. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and may not be of the actual recipe.Bread Pizza,