Wheat Flour – 3 cups
Coriander Leaves – 1 large bunch, finely chopped
Sweet Corn Kernels – 2 cups
Saunf – 2 tsp
Oil as required
1. Boil the sweet corn and drain well.
2. Grind to a fine paste without adding water.
3. Dry roast the saunf for 30 to 60 seconds.
4. Combine this with the sweet corn paste and add to the wheat flour.
5. Add coriander leaves and enough hot water.
6. Mix well to a stiff, pliable dough.
7. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Make small/medium balls of the dough and roll them out.
9. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
10. Cook the prepared parathas on both sides, adding little oil around the edges.
11. Remove. Serve hot with curd and pickle or side dish of choice.
Tip: If preferred, you can also add 1 boiled potato.