1 – pomegranate, cleaned
1 – apple diced, cored
1 slice – beetroot, boiled, cooled
1 tbsp – jaggery grated
or 1 tbsp – honey or light molasses (any)
5 to 6 drops – lemon juice
pepper to taste
1. Whisk pomegranate with an electric handmixer.
2. The juice will get extracted, but seed should stay intact.
3. Strain and discard seeds.
4. Now put apple and other ingredients in an electric mixer.
5. Run till it forms a smooth puree.
6. Add 450 ml. chilled water.
7. Run again till mixture is smooth and frothy.
8. Strain, serve fresh and frothy in tall glasses.
Pomegranate Juice Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pomegranate Juice from Awesome Cuisine.