Bread Slices – 6
Butter – 200 gms
For the white slice:
Eggless Mayonnaise – 2 tblsp
Cucumber – 1/2, gratd
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Pepper – 1/4 tsp, freshly ground
For the green slice:
Mint Chutney – as required
For the orange slice:
Carrots – 1/2 cup, grated
Salt – a pinch
Chilli Flakes – a pinch
1. Butter each slice of bread and place them on a large plate.
2. Spread mayonnaise on 1 slice of bread and sprinkle grated cucumber over it. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the cucumber.
3. Spread mint chutney on another slice of bread and put it over the first slice, so that the chutney is on top.
4. Sprinkle the grated carrot over a third slice of bread and sprinkle the carrot with salt and chilli flakes.
5. Put this slice over the chutney so that the carrots are on top.
6. Cover the carrots with a fourth slice of bread, buttered slice down.
7. Press the sandwich gently and cut into three strips.
8. Make the other sandwich in the same way and cut it.
9. Serve with ketchup or any desired sauce or chutney.
Tri Coloured Sandwich Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Tri Coloured Sandwich from Awesome Cuisine.