Samosas with Moong Dal filling.
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Moong Dal – 2 cups, boiled, lightly mashed
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the dal, pepper powder and little salt in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Add salt and enough water to wheat flour.
4. Knead well to a chapati dough consistency.
5. Make small puris and add 1 or 2 tblsp of the dal mixture.
6. Fold well into a triangle.
7. Heat oil for deep frying.
8. Fry the prepared samosas until golden brown.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve with sauce or chutney.