Corn Flour – 1/4 cup
Potatoes – 1/4 cup, boiled, peeled, mashed
Mixed Vegetables – 1/4 cup (carrot, capsicum, peas), boiled, mashed
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Rava – 1 tsp
Maida – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Mix potatoes, mixed vegetables, green chillies, salt, maida, rava and corn flour in a bowl.
2. Add little water and mix to a puri dough consistency.
3. Pinch small balls of the dough and roll them out into puris.
4. Heat oil for in a deep frying pan.
5. Fry the prepared puris until golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve at once.