Delicious Indian style Burger with a Paneer patty.
Paneer – 200gms, sliced like a cheese slice
Dry Red Chillies – 4
Mint Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Cucumber – 1 cup, chopped
Tomatoes – 1 cup, sliced into rounds
Onions – 1 cup, sliced into rounds
Ghee – 1/2 to 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Burger Buns – 2 to 3, halved, lightly toasted
Tomato Sauce as required (optional)
Pepper Powder as required (optional)
1. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
2. Pan-fry the paneer slices, on both sides, for a minute or two and remove.
3. Grind the mint leaves, coriander leaves, dry red chillies and salt to a thick paste.
4. Add lemon juice and mix well.
5. Place the burger buns on a flat surface.
6. Arrange the tomatoes, onions and cucumbers on one half.
7. Place a paneer slice on top and spread the ground paste.
8. Add another layer of tomato, onions and cucumbers.
9. Sprinkle pepper powder on top.
10. Cover with the other half and insert a toothpick in the center.
11. Serve at once with tomato sauce.