Peanuts – 1 cup, roasted
White Sesame Seeds – 2 tsp, roasted
Roasted Gram – 1/2 cup
Rusk – 6
Jaggery – 150 gms, powdered
Dates – 6, seedless, finely chopped
Cashew Nuts – 8, coarsely powdered
Raisins – little
Tutti Frutti – few
Ghee – little
1. Heat little ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the cashew nuts and remove.
3. Combine the peanuts, sesame seeds, roasted gram and rusk.
4. Grind them coarsely.
5. Add jaggery and grind again once.
6. Add dates, cashew nuts, raisins, tutti frutti and mix well.
7. Add little ghee if the mixture is too dry.
8. Make small/medium balls and keep aside them aside.
9. Store in an airtight container.
Tip: If desired, sprinkle a bit of powdered sugar on top.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.