A tasty evening snack with green peas.
Green Peas – 1 cup
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 cup
Mint Leaves – 1 bunch
Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch
Ginger – a small piece
Garlic – 2 cloves
Lemon Juice – 3 tsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Rusk – little, powdered
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the peas and dal, separately, and drain well.
2. Combine them together and grind to a fine paste.
3. Grind the mint leaves, coriander leaves, garlic, lemon juice and grind to a paste.
4. Mix this with the peas mixture.
5. Add maida and salt.
6. Mix well.
7. Shape this into small kababs (or into any desired shapes).
8. Heat oil in a frying pan.
9. Roll the kababs in the rusk and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.