Paneer – 500 gms, sliced into 3/4 inch sticks
Gram Flour – 2 cups
Maida – 2 tblsp
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 4 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the gram flour, maida, rice flour, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and salt in a bowl.
2. Add little water and mix well to a bajji batter consistency.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Dip the paneer pieces in the batter and gently slide them into the hot oil.
5. Fry until light golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve as a snack with chutney or ketchup.