Whole Wheat Flour – 1 1/4 cups
Salt to Taste
Refined Oil – 2 tsp
Water – 125 ml
Refined Oil for deep frying
1. Sieve the whole wheat flour and salt together.
2. Add oil and mix well.
3. Make a well in the flour mixture, add cold water and knead into hard dough.
4. Divide the dough into 25 equal sized balls and place them in lightly floured surface.
5. Cover with a kitchen cloth for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Flatten each ball between the palms to make a circle, 4.5cm in diameter.
7. Roil out each of them to form a 10 cm disc.
8. Heat the oil in a kadai.
9. Deep fry the discs until they puff up.
10. Remove and drain on paper towels.
11. Serve hot.
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Puri from Awesome Cuisine.