Sweet Potatoes – 4, large
Dates Chutney – 1/2 cup
Black Salt – little
CUmin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 to 4 tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Chutney – 4 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Curd – to garnish (optional)
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in salted water until tender.
2. Remove and cut the potatoes into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Stir-fry the sweet potatoes until lightly browned.
5. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
6. Add the dates chutney, green chutney, cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder and black salt.
7. Mix well and serve.
image via flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/erin_caldwell/1659584503/