Water – 1 litre
China Grass – 100 gms
Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 13 to 15 tsp
Rose Water to taste
1. Boil water.
2. Add China grass and boil till it dissolves.
3. Remove from heat and strain water.
4. Add milk to the strained water and boil till it thickens to a creamy consistency.
5. Add sugar and stir till it dissolves.
6. Add the rose water.
7. Mix it using a whisker to make it frothy and pour into individual bowls.
8. Leave it to set in the fridge.
9. Before serving, add a scoop of Vanilla ice cream, if required, and serve.
Tip: You can garnish this with chopped cashewnuts, almonds and pistachios.