A delicious and easy to make lunch box dish or as a evening snack.
Chapati – 8, readymade or premade
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Spring Onions – 4, finely chopped
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powderr – 1/4 tsp
Carrot – 2 tblsp, grated
Corinader Leavess – little, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute.
3. Add capcisums, carrot and saute for another minute or two.
4. Add paner and stir well.
5. After a minute add cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt.
6. Mix well.
7. Add coriander leaves, mango powder and stir again.
8. Warm the chapatis and place them on a flat surface.
9. Add 1 or 2 tblsp of the prepared filling mixture in the center.
10. Spread if desired.
11. Sprinkle spring onions and roll them tightly.
12. Serve at once or pack it for lunch.