Soya Chunks – 1 cup, soaked in hot water and squeeze dried
Onions – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the soya chunks, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, sugar and 1 tsp oil in a bowl.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Saute the onions and tomatoes for 2 minutes, adding a little salt.
5. Drain excess oil from the soya chunks and add to the pan.
6. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until cooked.
7. Serve as a side dish to roti or chapati.