1/2 kg Mutton
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste (alternatively crush 2 inch size Ginger and 1 pod Garlic)
1 big Tomato
1 tsp Cumin seeds
8-10 Red chilli
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vinegar
Pinch of turmeric powder
4 tsp oil
1 tsp Garam Masala (optional)
1. Soak chillies for few minutes.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder to the mutton and boil it.
3. Take oil in a non-stick pan.
4. Put onion and garlic-ginger paste.
5. Fry it in simmer for few minutes.
6. Add tomato and again fry it.
7. Put mutton and chilli-cumin paste in it.
8. Finally add vinegar
Mutton Fry Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mutton Fry from Awesome Cuisine.