1/2 kg Mutton
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste (alternatively crush 2 inch size Ginger and 1 pod Garlic)
1 big Tomato
1 tsp Cumin seeds
8-10 Red chilli
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vinegar
Pinch of turmeric powder
4 tsp oil
1 tsp Garam Masala (optional)
1. Soak chillies for few minutes.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder to the mutton and boil it.
3. Take oil in a non-stick pan.
4. Put onion and garlic-ginger paste.
5. Fry it in simmer for few minutes.
6. Add tomato and again fry it.
7. Put mutton and chilli-cumin paste in it.
8. Finally add vinegar
Mutton Fry Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mutton Fry from Awesome Cuisine.